3s & 4s Class
Class Details and Time
Our 3's class meets on Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Our 4's class meets on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 9:00-12:00 p.m.
WLCP supports developmentally appropriate education as recommended by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). In planning the curriculum, consideration is given as to how best young children learn and what activities are most appropriate for their age as well as individual needs. The value of play is highly respected. The classroom environment is purposely arranged to allow active exploration and interaction with adults, peers and a wide variety of materials and experiences.
A Typical Day at WLCP
- A large block of time to freely select activities and companions
- Small group time to pursue special projects and interests
- Large group time to enjoy songs, stories, discussions and games
- Active play outdoors/indoors
- A light, wholesome snack prepared in our classroom kitchen and served family style
- An opportunity to strengthen social skills such as cooperation, negotiation and problem solving
Field Trips and Celebrations
Throughout the year, we enjoy seasonal celebrations, class field trips and welcome special school visitors!
Rates and Tuition*
- There is a $120 non-refundable registration fee
- 3's class: $145 per month
- 4's class: $185 per month
*Note: Tuition is subject to change